Sawtell Boardriders use COMPSURF scoring system
Compsurf automatically draws up fair, “seeded heats”, has smart judging with quick scoring, colour coded keypad for judges panel. Automatic score balancing and Live Scores.
Watch on as wave scores drop live to your phone.
Heats are 20 minutes
- Surfers can only catch a maximum of 10 waves with the surfers best 2 rides
- The top 2 surfers from each heat will progress through to the next round (rep-charge rounds may apply)
- Surfers are given points at the end of each comp depending on where they finished on the day
- Sawtell Boardriders try to achieve 11 competitions in a calendar year. Depending on how many comps we hold, each surfer can disregard their worst 2 results. i.e If we hold 10 comps we count your best 8, if we hold 9 comps we count your best 7 results etc.
- Compete in as many comps as you can to give your self a better chance at the clubs presentation night.
The point system is as follows: